We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Links to other websites, Apps and Services
Our websites and other Services may contain links to other third party websites, apps and services of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over such third party services. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites and services and they are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the third party sites and services in question.
Collection of your information
We collect or receive information about your interactions with us. Depending on how you use our Services, your information may include:
• registration-related information (such as name, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, occupation, information imported from social log in permissions granted to us, etc.);
• information about the Services that you use, how frequently you use them.
• customer service information about you as a user of our Services;
• location data;
• information about any devices, connections and methods used to access and interact with us; or
• other information specifically related to your use of Services, including information that you publicly post using tools made available by us.
We may engage third parties to provide you with goods or services on our behalf. In that circumstance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties in order to meet your request for goods or services.
How your information is used
Your information is used for purposes that include:
• to operate and improve the Services available through us;
• to personalize the content provided to you.
• to fulfill your requests for tools, software, functionality, features and other products, and services;
• to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries;
• to conduct research about your use of our products; and
• to help offer you other products, features, or services that may be of interest.
Sharing of your information
The contents of your online communications, as well as other information about you as a user of our Services, may be accessed and disclosed under the following circumstances: in response to lawful governmental requests or legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena), in other circumstances in which we have a good faith belief that a crime has been or is being committed by a user of our Services, that an emergency exists that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person, when necessary either to protect our rights or property, or for us to render the service you have requested.
Business partners or other third parties may receive data about groups of our users, but do not receive information that personally identifies you.
In the event that ownership of us was to change as a result of a merger, acquisition, or transfer to another company, your information may be transferred. If such a transfer results in a material change in the use of your information, you will be provided notice (which may be via updates to this page) about the choices you have to decline to permit such a transfer.
Your choices about your information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on this website or our other Services, consider what information to include and exclude; in addition, sometimes there may be a box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• We may provide you with access to your registration information and the ability to edit this information in your account settings dashboard and profile pages. Please be aware that even after you delete or update information within our Services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
• Some of our Services may provide you with additional information and choices about your privacy, which you should review.
Our commitment to security
Our Services are intended for a general audience, and children under the age of thirteen should not register, or should only register with the consent of a parent or guardian.
How to contact us